American Offshore Whaling Voyages: A Database
Source(s) for Voyage of Wanderer (Bark) 1894, Mar - 1898, Oct. Sailing from San Francisco, CA to North Pacific. Sent home 0 Sperm, 0 Whale, 20200 Bone
- Works Progress Administration. Whaling Masters: Voyages 1731-1925. New Bedford, MA: Old Dartmouth Historical Society, 1938. Annotated copy located at the New Bedford Whaling Museum Research Library, New Bedford, MA.
- Batchelder, Charles F. Whaleship Index. New Bedford Whaling Museum Research Library, New Bedford, MA, 1960. Card file.
- Returns of Whaling Vessels Sailing from American Ports: A Continuation of Alexander Starbuck's "History of the American Whale Fishery" 1876-1928. New Bedford, MA: Old Dartmouth Historical Society, and Whaling Museum, 1959.
- Martin, Kenneth R. Whalemen and Whaleships of Maine. First Edition. Brunswick, ME: Harpswell Press, 1975.
- Auction Catalog. East Dennis, MA: Robert C. Eldred & Co., Inc., July 30, 1999.