American Offshore Whaling Voyages: A Database
Source(s) for Voyage of Wanderer (Bark) 1903, Feb - 1904, Sep. Sailing from San Francisco, CA to Pacific. Sent home 620 Sperm, 0 Whale, 0 Bone
- Batchelder, Charles F. Whaleship Index. New Bedford Whaling Museum Research Library, New Bedford, MA, 1960. Card file.
- Sherman, Stuart C., comp. Judith M. Downey and Virginia Adams, eds. with Howard Pasternak. Whaling Logbooks and Journals, 1613-1927: An Inventory of Manuscript Records in Public Collections. Garland Reference Library of the Humanities, vol. 682. New York and London: Garland Publishing, Inc., 1986.
- Returns of Whaling Vessels Sailing from American Ports: A Continuation of Alexander Starbuck's "History of the American Whale Fishery" 1876-1928. New Bedford, MA: Old Dartmouth Historical Society, and Whaling Museum, 1959.
- Carver, Joan L. Personal communication.
- Kendall Collection, New Bedford Whaling Museum Research Library, New Bedford, Massachusetts